Kingray Professional Series, VSB Modulator Module
The KVM-110 is an agile Vestigial Side Band A2 Stereo Television PAL B/G Modulator capable of producing an analogue television channel between 44 – 862 MHz. The KVM-110 accepts a composite video signal (AV) at the input via RCA connectors. Being Vestigial Sideband, the KVM-110 maintains spectrum efficiency by allowing adjacent channel operation. This module may be installed in a 19 inch rack or operated as a stand alone modulator.
- One model covers 44 MHz to 862 MHz
- Programmable via USB when using as a stand alone module.
- Resolution 125 kHz steps
- Group Delay Correction
- Adjustable output level
- Remote control capability via KLA-110
- Vestigial sideband (7 MHz bandwidth)
- Stereo sound
- Adjacent channel capability
- Harmonic filtering
- Rack mountable
- Precision engineered die-cast housing
- Stand alone or 19 inch rack mount
- Size (mm): 248 (h) x 190 (d) x 30 (w)
- Programmable via any computer with an Ethernet connection.
- RF links
- Power and data bus cable
- RF link support bracket
- USB connector label